Sunday 7 December 2008

PRE TRIP EMAILS

Hi John,

Just trying to tie up all lose ends for your trip. I will start work on holiday insurance today. I've booked a hotel for 2 nights in Mumbai and Kate says there is a taxi stand inside the airport so that sounds easy ----- like it was in Rio. I was very nervous about how I would get to the hotel but right after customs there was a row of taxi offices and I went to one and said where I wanted to go and paid and by the time I walked out into the airport, the taxi driver was waiting for me. I think that is how it will work in Mumbai. The hotel in Mumbai hopefully will be OK. Don't expect anything fancy. it will be very basic budget tourist standard accommodation. Just the type of place me and the girls would stay at. Hopefully the Chalston will be ok. I did find some reviews and all were favorable and one had photos and the place looked like the photos on the website which is good. I am green with envy!!!!! Sure wish I were going there instead of California. I told Virgin about the misspelling on your name and it has been changed on the system so you don't have to worry about any problems at the airport.

Lara has come down to see you today. She arrived at 10 last night. I guess it was kind of bad planning that we would all be away on the day that you leave, otherwise the girls would have gone to see you off.

Kate flys on Thursday too. I will miss her soooo much. She has just been wonderful and helped me so much with the schools etc. She has been cleaning up her room and says the next time she is back in her room will be with Chris ------ isn't that sweet?

Anyway, I better get on with my day. I have a million things to do and tomorrow we have the University of the West of England coming ---- 65 - 70 expected!!!!

Lots of love,

Rebecca
from Colehayes Park
www.colehayes.co.uk
----- Original Message -----
From: service@paypal.co.uk
To: katherine ruscoe
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 11:49 PM
Subject: Receipt for your Payment to CHALSTON HOTEL

No comments: