Tuesday 16 December 2008

EMAIL TO REB 7 DEC

Rebecca sorry for the delay,i will be checking my emails daily now,i have bought a gadget/stick that i plug into my laptop to connect to the internet,so i can sit with my elbows on my kitchen table and catch up with my emails,it,s fantastic great.allthough it is soooo sloooow I spoke to Kate yesterday and i may join her travelling,if it gets too much for me i will come home to goa The apartment is £50 a week and well worth it.The food is really good allmost everywhere and i want to try so much of it.i go to a little grocery shop for milk,sugar,tea and he has a little basket of fresh vegatable somosas he says his friends mother cooks them every morning delicious they are usually sold out by lunchtime 5 rupees each about 7p so i give him 100 rupees to save me 4 every day which i collect in the afternoon on the way back from Bobs Inn my favorite bar.I have just enough money to live on every month nothing for extras really buts its enough.I will write again tomorrow at this time.lots of love Johnxxxxxx

No comments: