Wednesday 10 December 2008

EMAIL FR REB 18 NOV

Message Received: Nov 18 2008, 06:19 AM
From: "Rebecca Brooks"
To: johnruscoe@fsmail.net
Cc:
Subject: india


Hi John,
I talked to Kate today and she said she had heard from you and that you are OK ---- what a relief. I feel almost as worried about you as I did when Kate first went off on her travels. I am so sorry I never got to talk to you before you went off. There was so many things I wanted to tell you about, but now that you are there, all my tips are needless as you would have had to figure all the things out for yourself. Kate said you wern't able to take the train. I was worried about you getting a place as I know those trains are hard to get on. Oh well, I'm sure you'll do plenty of train journeys with Kate and Chris. How is the Chalston Beach hotel? How do you like India? Please write with lots of details.
We are all fine here and have had a fairly decent time so far. All of Efrems Birthday celebrations went well and he really enjoyed himself.
Sarah and Bill went back on the 12th and Lara goes on Wed. the 19th. I will go on the 29th. We are at my mother and Ians new place now. Its in Northern California and is very similar to Pine Mtn Lake. They seem to prefer being in California and it is very beautiful. Up in the hills with lots of vineyards all around.
I am thinking about you and just hoping and praying that you are enjoying yourself ---- its all an experience.
Lots and lots of love, xxxxx

No comments: