Tuesday 16 December 2008

EMAIL FR REB 4 DEC

Hi John,

Thrilled to bits to find your email. I don't usually look at this address as I only use it if I'm travelling. I haven't looked at your blog yet but will do when I get a chance later today. I am sooo sooo happy you are enjoying yourself. I won't bombard you with thousands of questions now as I may find the answer to most of them on your blog. How often will you check your emails??? Kate gave me your phone # so I hope to ring asap. Only a few days till Kate arrives in India. What do you think you'll do ---- will you still go off with them for 3 weeks or will you just stay put at your new apt.? Sounds really nice. How much is it a week? I will help with the flights and or costs if money is an issue. Just let me know. Have you got sick of Indian food yet?? When you can't take any more you can go to the Sat night market, Apora, and get some Mexican or a baked potato with Heinz beans and real Cheddar cheese or German cold roast beef with potato salad etc etc. Kate had to go there every Sat night for the food. We'd drive 21/2 hours each way just for a baked potato!!!!! Have you been to Anjuna yet??? OH I AM SO JEALOUS. And you are missing all the horrible freezing weather here, its just awful ---- lucky you to be somewhere lovely and warm. Kate says you don't miss anything about England but your bed. How is the bed at your new apt?

I have to go now but will write back later today.

Have fun --- be safe.

Lots and lots of love xxxxxxxxxooooooxxxxxxx

No comments: