Tuesday 2 December 2008

Emails sent and received preparing for the trip Dear Rebecca,yes I would like to stay in Mumbai for 2 days then take the train to Goa.I will find out about the train times when i get there.I think it will be better if you do the booking of things and then tell me thats it sooner than asking me what I would prefer as I feel I,me like a leaf in a stream going along for the ride. I would like to travel with Kate and Chris if they want me to tag along they might have to slow down a bit for me though anyway I will try to keep uo with it all.Where you get you energy from goodness knows. Bye for now. Love John x
========================================Message Received: Oct 26 2008, 11:20 PMFrom: "Rebecca" To: johnruscoe@fsmail.netCc: Subject: mumbai
}
Hi,

You didn't say anything about Mumbai. You will arrive on the 13th and I think you should stay in Mumbai the night of the 13th and 14th and then take the train on the night of the 15th. How do you feel about that??? I have been checking out hotels and can get you one right in the city centre near the train station and near most of the tourist sights ---- I'll pay. Let me know what you think. Have you looked into the train times etc? You need to decide these things so I can go ahead and book up the Chalston Beach for the right arrival day.

Kates travel plans have changed. Chris' brother will not travel to India until the first week of January (due to health problems) so that has thrown all the original plans out the window. They plan on travelling to Rajitstan straight after they arrive on the 10th Dec. and may not even go to Goa till Chris' brother arrives. The brother wants to divide his time between Goa and Kerela. You may want to consider going Backpacking with Kate and Chris. It would be an incredible experience. You would see so much. You'd have to really rough it but you'd survive. Those 2 are hardened travellers!!! Talk to Kate about all this.

Lots of love xxxxxx
from Colehayes Parkwww.colehayes.co.uk

No comments: