Wednesday 10 December 2008

EMAIL TO REB 3 DEC

Dear Rebecca,thanks for your email and all your help and support I really,really appreciate it.Sorry for the long delay,i,ve had trouble with internet access,the hotel charged £6 an hour I thought that was a bit steep,the internet cafes i found so frustrating difficult I just about gave uo on them,but I think I have the problem sorted now.Have you read my blog? Google john ruscoe in goa to find it.Everything is fine here in India and I think I,m going to settle in and enjoy it.I moved into my new apartment two days ago and its lush I love it.It looks brand new and modern and is surrounded by local goan houses/shacks I have chickens outside my kitchen window I feed them bread and rice they are so small and scrawny.My next door neigbour a goan woman said would you like to eat fish curry rice,we eat it every day so I said yes thanks and i,ll be eating it on her terrace at six oclock tonight.I,ll write more soon.Lots of love John xxxx

No comments: