Wednesday 17 December 2008

EMAIL FR REB 9 DEC

Hi John,

So pleased to hear and glad you emailed this address. Its only me and Sarah who would see any emails and I check it on a regular basis. Just finished reading a few of the comments on Bob's Inn. I read the mouthshut one which I enjoyed and also the one about sea snakes and Bobs by someone who was there in 1983. Have you read that? All sounds like great fun. Yeah, I remember the Jungli Barry story --- didn't the press think he WAS Lord Lucan??? You still haven't told me where your apt is???? How far from the beach??? £50 a week sounds very expensive and Kate says you told her things wern't as cheap as you expected them to be. We were last in Goa at x-mas 2004 and I guess prices have gone up everywhere. Are you managing??? Or will it be a struggle?? I can't imagine it would cost you any more to live in Goa then in Torquay. But maybe here you had the chance to earn some bit of money. I dare say you may have wondered how to earn a rupee or two out there??? I think you wouldn't have much of a chance ----- those Indians would skin a turd for a tanner ---- like you use to say!!!!! How are you getting on with them?? I imagine you don't take them at all seriously and just laugh at their bullshit!!! Ha Ha!!! Have you been to South Goa yet? Well, Kate and Chris are on the plane to Mumbai right now, if it hasn't been delayed and will arrive about 2AM. The airlines lost Kates bag. She is isn't too fussed as she thinks it will turn up but they will have to spend an extra day or two in Mumbai waiting for it. Kate thought they may be around the Agra area at x-mas. That would sure be cool to spend x-mas at the Taj Mahal. Oh!!! I am so jealous I can hardly stand it. All I can say is enjoy it ----- I would love to be doing what your doing now.

Lots of love xxx
from Colehayes Park

No comments: