Wednesday 17 December 2008

EMAIL TO REB 15 DEC

Hi Rebecca,sorry for the delay,I lost my internet conection.My apartment is in candolim 200 yards down a track off the main road,you come to a clearing a dirt yard with chickens there are four apartment blocks which look pretty new 4 flats to a building two up and two down,mine is upstairs.I look out of my balcony onto thick jungle 50 feet away,coconut trees banana,mango,papaya,figs and the fantastic Banyan Trees are here and there.The beach is a 1000 yard slog through the jungle following tracks that go this way and that like a maze.It,s interesting because I thought it was just jungle between me and the beach as all you can see are trees but then out pops a bar or restaurant or guest house or little shop with an old sofa outside selling tea bread milk fags etc,this place just makes me smile its so funky,will write more soon.I hav,nt heard from kate where is she.Lot of love John xxxx

No comments: